Features of...Response to Literature
Response to Literature
- It is a reaction to a piece of literature.
- It shows an understanding of what was read.
- It makes a judgment about what was read.
- It shows insight into the theme or structure of the literature.
- It can be single paragraph or multi-paragraph.
- It begins with a strong topic sentence.
- It includes specific details, facts, and quotes.
- It may include connections to personal experiences if they are concise and relevant to the topic.