The Southern Lehigh School District has compiled the following resources for students and families to utilize during the Reopening of School Proceedings for the 2020 - 2021 school year.
- National Association of School Psychologists (NASP) Talking to Children about COVID-19: A Parent Resource
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Talking with Children about COVID-19
- Supporting Individuals with Autism through Uncertain Times
- Social Distancing Social Story - A social story to explain social distancing to children with autism.
- The Yucky Bug - YouTube Video - Created by elementary students about COVID-19
- Rock and Playdoh Lesson- Lesson for young children on what they can and can't control about Covid-19
- Sesame Street videos - Variety of relevant Sesame Street videos about COVID-19
- Brain Pop - Video about Coronavirus.