COVID-19 Vaccine Information
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania has opened vaccine elgibility to all interested Pensylvanians ages 12+. Outlined below are regional providers where interested persons can obtain additional information about COVID-19 vaccines and schedule an appointment.
- St. Luke's University Health Network COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduler
- Lehigh Valley Health Network COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduler
- CVS COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduler
- Wallgreens COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduler
- Rite Aid COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduler
- Giant COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduler
- Wegmans COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduler
- Weis COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduler
The Southern Lehigh School District is proud to partner with the Lehigh Valley Health Network to hold a COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic at Joseph P. Liberati Intermediate School on Thursday August 19th (Dose 1) and Thursday, September 9th (Dose 2). Participation is VOLUNTARY and additional information appears below;
Eligible Participants: Interested Individuals Ages 12+
Date: Thursday, August 19, 2021 (Dose 1) & Thuesday September 9th (Dose 2)
Time: 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Location: Joseph P. Liberati Intermediate School Gymnasium
** Individuals under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Interested individuals may register online using the Lehigh Valley Health Network Pre-Registration Form. Once there, please follow the directions on the page to complete the online pre-registration.
Individuals are encouraged to bring the completed Lehigh Valley Health Network Consent for Vaccination and Review the Emergency Use Authorization Form with them to the vaccination appointment. Print copies will be available on site.