Transcript Requests

  • Hat and Diploma

    Are you in need of your high school transcript?
    See below for the proper procedures you must follow in order to obtain them.

Current Juniors/Seniors

    •  Due to COVID-19, we are currently accepting the electronic version of our Transcript Release Form. Please complete the form online using the button below. 

    Transcript Release Form

    • At the beginning of each school year, all seniors are provided with a blue transcript request form called Release of Information. This form needs to be completed by the student and signed by a parent or guardian and returned to the guidance office. This gives us permission to release your transcripts to prospective colleges, universites and coaches.
    • Once we have been given permission, students must request these transcripts to be sent using their Naviance account. Please see the Naviance page for more information about how to request transcripts.
    • If you have specific questions, please contact your school counselor.
    • Graduating Seniors: Students who graduate in June have the following summer to request transcripts through Naviance or through their counselor. Beginning in September after they graduate, they will need to begin using the Alumni request form and pay the respective fees.

Alumni/Graduated Students

    • All alumni students must complete the following form on-line to request their transcript: 

    Alumni Request Form

    • This on-line form, along with a $1.00 charge per transcript both need to be completed before a transcript will be prepared.
    • Payments should be sent in or mailed to the guidance office at the high school in an envelope with a note stating what the payment is for after the on-line form is completed. Please provide an ample amount of turn around time to complete the request.
    • Payments can be mailed to:

    Southern Lehigh High School
    Attn: Guidance Department
    5800 Main Street
    Center Valley, PA 18034 

    Transcripts are viewed as official by being signed by a school official (counselor), stamped with the school seal and provided in a sealed envelope. If you have a transcript sent to yourself with the intention to turn it into a school, do not open the envelope.

Related Files