The Southern Lehigh School District has compiled the following Technology Help Resources for students and families to utilize during the Reopening of School Proceedings for the 2020 - 2021 school year.
- Connecting Your iPad to WiFi
- Connecting Your Chomebook
- SLSD Tech Help Desk - SLSD has extended our helpdesk ticketing system to students. They can login with their SPARTANDOCS user accounts to create tech tickets remotely if they are having issues with their devices. Students should select the "SIGN IN with GOOGLE LOGIN" option using their SPARTANDOCS student email and password.
- SLSD Tech Help Desk Tutorial Video
- Classlink and Seesaw (k-3)