The health room staff provides many services for our students. One of the services is to provide information for students, parents and staff to stay healthy and to assist in the understanding of common health concerns and diseases. Below is a list of useful resources for a variety of health topics. In addition, on the Wellness page, you can find information on a variety of things from head lice to winter driving. After navigating to the page just look in the sidebar to see what topics are currently available.
- Academy of Nutrition and Diatetics
- American Diabetes Association
- Capital BlueCross
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- National Reye's Syndrome Foundation
- The Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network
- Weller Center